Updated: May 25, 2019
#CocoWellness, #DoubleFullSpectrum, #CBDOil, #CoconutCBDOil, #RSOOil, #RSOCoconutOilInfusion, #CoconutOilHempInfusion, #CoconutOilCBDInfusion #FullSpectrumPhytocannabinoids, #FullSpectrumTerpenes, #Phytocannabinoids, #Terpenes, #CoconutOil, #CannabisOil, #BestCannabisOil, #ProfessionalCBDOil, #PhysiciansCBDOil
3% CBD/a - 4% CBD/a - 5% CBD/a - 6% CBD/a
9% PCs - 12% PCs - 15% PCs - 18% PCs
The formulation of HSI's CoCo Wellness is Double Full-Spectrum (PCs & TERPs) like the ones of QanaBe Potion and PhytoElixir, yet the extract is infused in a blend of coconut oil and hemp seed oil, 62/38; with the added benefits of coconut oil, including its more solid texture at room temperature.
All the Benefits of Coconut Oil & Hemp HSI's CoCo Wellness exhibits PCs and TERPs infused inside a blend of 62% organic coconut oil and 38% organic hemp seed oil.
Terpenes (TERPs) and Phytocannabinoids (PCs), as well as PolyUnsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFAs) are known to possess homeostatic properties, so essential to repair and protect the organism, by returning it to its primordial and original equilibrium state.
CBD-Like Hemp Terpology
This is why all of HSI's terpologic solutions systematically call on the long (4h30) steam-distillation of more than a dozen of organic hemp cultivars distilled fresh.
This process not only maximizes the diversity of individual terpenes inside the final solution, but also allows HSI to harvest the most precious terpenes which are also the most volatile, with the longest retention times, such as sesquiterpenes and coumarin.
Double Full-Spectrum HSI's CoCo Wellness contains the same Double Full-spectrum (TERPs & PCs) also found inside QanaBe Potion and PhytoElixir, as well as inside all the Topical Targeted Solutions containing CBD/a.
HSI's CoCo Wellness boasts:
- Full-Spectrum Phytocannabinoids (PCs): CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBCa, CBG, CBGa, CBN, ...;
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Terpenes (TERPs): Myrcene, Beta-caryophyllene, Terpinolene, Linalool, alpha-Pinene, beta-Pinene, Nerolidol, Phytol, trans-alpha-Bergamotene, Limonene/ beta-Phellandrene (Co-Elution), alpha-Humulene, ...;
- 21-30% Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFAs), essential in the production of "good" cholesterol.
Various sizes and dosages are available:
- 10 ml - 0.3 US fl oz, 20 mg TERPs, 300-600 mg CBD/a - 900-1,800 mg PCs ;
- 30 ml - 1 US fl oz, 60 mg TERPs, 900-1,800 mg CBD/a - 2,700-5,400 mg PCs ;
- 100 ml - 3.3 US fl oz, 200 mg TERPs, 3,000-6,000 mg CBD/a - 9,000-18,000 mg PCs ;
- 200 ml - 6.7 US fl oz, 400 mg TERPs, 6,000-12,000 mg CBD/a - 18,000-36,000 mg PCs
- Full-Spectrum PCs, with choice of: 3% CBD/a (9% PCs), 6% CBD/a (18% PCs), 9% CBD/a (27% PCs), 12% CBD/a (36% PCs) and more upon request ;
- 0.2% Full-Spectrum TERPs, exclusively from pure and natural hemp essential oils ;
- Carrier Formulation made out of 62% coconut oil & 38% hemp seed oil rich in PUFAs (21 to 30%).
Our packaging distinguishes itself by its high quality and offers your products optimal protection against the harmful effects of light. Furthermore our biophotonic glass increases the shelf life of your products and prolongs their potency.
Most of HSI's Terpologic Double Full-Spectrum Oils and Topical Targeted Solutions operate as one-solution-fits-all and act independently of other parallel treatments, so ask your physician(s) about it.
Get Up, Stand Up!!!