Updated: May 12, 2019
3% CBD/a - 6% CBD/a - 9% CBD/a - 12% CBD/a
9% PCs - 18% PCs - 27% PCs - 36% PCs
The formulation of HSI's PhytoElixir is Double Full-Spectrum (PCs & TERPs) like the one of QanaBe Potion and Coco Wellness, yet the extract is infused in a precious oil blend with an aroma more appealing to some, especially children.
All the Benefits of Hemp & Precious Oils HSI's PhytoElixir (formerly known as Hemp Elixir) PCs and TERPs are infused inside a blend of organic precious oils made out 34% Hemp Seed Oil, 33% Black Cumin Seed Oil and 33% Raspberry Seed Oil.
Terpenes (TERPs) and Phytocannabinoids (PCs) as well as PolyUnsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFAs) are known to possess homeostatic properties, so essential to repair and protect the organism, by returning it to its primordial and original equilibrium state.
CBD-Like Hemp Terpology
This is why all of HSI's terpologic solutions systematically call on the long (4h30) steam distillation of more than a dozen of organic hemp cultivars fresh.
This process not only maximizes the diversity of individual terpenes inside the final solution, but also allows HSI to harvest the most precious terpenes which are the most volatile, with the longest retention times, such as sesquiterpenes and coumarin.
The presence of Full-Spectrum Hemp Terpenes (TERPs) is primordial inside any solutions containing CBD and Phytocannabinoids (PCs), for TERPs are necessary to the bio-assimilation of PCs - including CBD - by the organism.
Therefore always scan the features and labels of your next purchase of CBD oil, in order to ensure it contains a sufficient level of TERPs, in line with its CBD percentage.
Double Full-Spectrum HSI's PhytoElixir contains the same Double Full-spectrum (TERPs & PCs) also found inside Coco Wellness and QanaBe Potion, as well as inside all the Topical Targeted Solutions containing CBD/a.
HSI's PhytoElixir boasts:
- Full-Spectrum Phytocannabinoids (PCs): CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBCa, CBG, CBGa, CBN, ... ;
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Terpenes (TERPs): Myrcene, Beta-caryophyllene, Terpinolene, Linalool, alpha-Pinene, beta-Pinene, Nerolidol, Phytol, trans-alpha-Bergamotene, Limonene/ beta-Phellandrene (Co-Elution), alpha-Humulene, ... ; and
- 42 to 60% Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFAs), essential in the production of "good" cholesterol.
Various sizes and dosages are available: - 10 ml - 0.3 US fl oz, 20 mg TERPs, 300-1,200 mg CBD/a ;
- 30 ml - 1 US fl oz, 60 mg TERPs, 900-3,600 mg CBD/a ;
- 100 ml - 3.3 US fl oz, 200 mg TERPs, 3,000-12,000 mg CBD/a ;
- 200 ml - 6.7 US fl oz, 400 mg TERPs, 6,000-24,000 mg CBD/a.
- Full-Spectrum PCs, with choice of: 3% CBD/a, 6% CBD/a, 9% CBD/a, 12% CBD/a and more upon request;
- 0.2% Full-Spectrum Hemp TERPs, exclusively from pure and natural hemp essential oils; and
- Carrier Formulation Made Out of 34% Hempseed Oil, 33% Black Cumin Seed Oil and 33% Raspberry Seed Oil, Rich in PUFAs.
Most of HSI's Terpologic Double Full-Spectrum Oils and Topical Targeted Solutions operate as one-solution-fits-all and act independently of other parallel treatments, so ask your physician(s) about it.
Get Up, Stand Up!!!